Welcome to the Highball, a brand new luxurious vacation home nestled on a hilltop in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Unwind in the infinity pool and amazing resort-style outdoor spaces. Renowned designer Raul Saldivar designed this home with luxury and comfort in mind, incorporating thoughtful details, unique modern architecture, and stunning views from every room. This is the elevated escape you have been dreaming of to relax, rejuvenate, and make memories with your friends and family!
The Highball is the perfect backdrop for friends and families to gather and make lasting memories.
• Panoramic hill country views
• Amazing infinity pool with in-pool loungers and barstools
• Oversized 16-person hot tub
• Custom firepit sunken into the middle of the pool
• A short drive to the Frio River, Garner State Park, and Concan
• Five bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and comfortable bedding
• Open floorplan with gourmet kitchen and plenty of room to spread out and relax
• Insta-worthy modern design and furnishings
• 3 levels of outdoor living space overlooking the Frio River Valley
• Fireplace, outdoor kitchen, gas grill, hammock, and poolside daybed
• Arcade machine with thousands of games, air hockey/ping pong table, and other games
• 2 workspaces and Starlink high-speed internet allow you to get work done while on your trip
• Ideal getaway for girl's trips, wedding parties, small company retreats, hunting trips, couples getaways, and groups of families or friends.
• Curated guide to the area’s best places to visit
• Nearby tubing, shopping, fishing, golfing, hiking, live music, and nature tours
The Highball is located on a hilltop in a secluded gated community in the Texas Hill Country, 2.7 miles from the Frio River. Built in the summer of 2022, everything is in immaculate condition with modern finishes and furnishings.
Enjoy resort-style amenities with our multi-level outdoor living spaces.
• Gorgeous infinity pool looks like it’s straight out of a magazine
• Oversized hot tub can accommodate up to 16 people
• Custom gas firepit sunken into the middle of the pool/hot tub area
• Tanning ledge with in-pool chaise loungers
• Daybed and lounge chairs to relax on the deck
• Hot tub heating is included, and the pool can be heated for an additional fee
Main Level Patio:
• Outdoor living room plus two outdoor dining tables for dining al fresco
• Outdoor kitchen with gas grill, granite countertop, bar seating, and pass-through window to the kitchen
• Walk out from the master bedroom to hammock on bedroom patio
• Insta-worthy photo backdrop
• Views, views, and more views
• Huge covered upstairs outdoor living room/game room with 70" smart tv, bar, cornhole, darts, and giant jenga
• Four-player arcade machine features thousands of classic video games
• Deck extends the entire length of the home. Relax on chaise loungers, soak in the view, or walk out your bedroom to sip coffee as you view the sunrise
Extensive banks of windows and 22-foot accordion glass doors bring the beauty of the hill country in to this well-appointed open-concept gathering space.
• The living room features spacious seating area, a 70-inch smart tv, and a cozy fireplace
• Well-equipped chef’s kitchen with oversized kitchen island and coffee bar
• Dual dining tables, bar seating, and eat-in kitchen have plenty of room for the whole group to share meals, visit, or play board games
• Nook with a desk so that you can get some work done using the high-speed internet
• The floating staircase, custom bar, and modern furniture flawlessly blend modern style and functionality
5 spacious bedrooms with 5 ½ bathrooms. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, comfortable bedding, beautiful views, and designer décor. Fully stocked with linens, towels, hairdryers, and organic Public Goods shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
Master Bedroom: The master bedroom and attached spa-like bathroom are located on the main floor. Wake up to breathtaking views through floor-to-ceiling windows and glass double door leading out to the patio.
• 1 King bed with luxe bedding
• 70-inch flat screen smart tv
• Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors with access to main outdoor deck, a hammock, and stunning hill country views
• Spa-like master bathroom with dual vanities, a freestanding tub, and separate dual rainfall showerhead shower
• Large walk-in closet
Bedroom 2 (upstairs back left bedroom):
• 1 King bed with luxe bedding. Direct access to the upstairs deck, gorgeous views, a 55-inch smart tv, a full bathroom, a desk, and large walk-in closet
Bedroom 3 (upstairs back right bedroom):
• 1 Queen bed with luxe bedding. Direct access to the upstairs deck, gorgeous views, a full bathroom, and a walk-in closet
Bedroom 4 (upstairs front right bedroom):
• 2 Queen beds that each have a Twin XL trundle. Comfortable bedding, a full bathroom, and a walk-in closet
Bedroom 5--The Bunkroom (upstairs front left bedroom):
• 4 custom-built bunk beds with 8 Twin XL mattresses. Comfortable bedding, a 70-inch smart tv, and a full bathroom. This large space is the perfect chill-zone for the kids.
• We also have multiple Twin XL deluxe rollaway beds with memory foam mattresses that can be set up in any room you desire
• Keyless entry for easy check-in
• Free washer/dryer in the garage for your use
• Free parking for up to 8 cars
• Arcade machine, ping pong/air hockey table, outdoor games, and board games
• Multiple large-screen smart tv’s—bring your Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime/tv app logins
• We offer Public Goods organic shampoo/conditioner/body wash, hairdryers, linens, bedding, toilet paper, towels, and pool towels. We also offer a complementary starting supply of ground coffee, K-cups, creamer, sugar, basic spices, paper plates, plastic cups, paper towels, laundry detergent, dish soap, etc.
• Our tranquil, gated community has hiking trails and a catch-and-release fishing pond—bring your rod and reels
• High-speed satellite internet from Elon Musk’s Starlink. 2 workspaces for if you need to get some work done on your trip. Please note: in the Hill Country, cell phone service, GPS, and phone data is very limited, especially if you do not have AT&T. Please print address, driving directions, the gate code, the door access code, and host contact information before you leave for your trip. Once you arrive, you can either use this opportunity to unplug and unwind, or stay connected with Wifi Calling and the high-speed internet
• Less than 3 miles to the Frio River, 5 miles to Garner State Park, and 5 miles to downtown Concan
• See our guidebook for insider tips on tubing the Frio River, favorite hotspots and restaurants, transportation to the river, summertime nightly jukebox dances at Garner State Park, campfire storytelling, horseback-riding, golfing, nature tours, day trips, live music, and more
Guests have access to the entire home and the private pool/hot tub/firepit/patios.